- Kotobukiya's lineup of Super Heroes and Villains based on characters appearing in DC Comics
- continues with the Gorilla Grodd ARTFX+ Statue.
- Even in 1/10th scale, Grodd stands a towering 25.5 cm/ 10 inches tall.
- Display with or without Grodd's helmet, pauldrons, and cape (loincloth is not removable)
- Display along with other Kotobukiya ARTFX+ statues like The Flash
Gorilla Grodd is a hyper-intelligent telepathic gorilla able to control the minds of others. He
was an average ape until an alien spacecraft (retconned from a radioactive meteor, which
also empowered Hector Hammond) crashed in his African home. Grodd and his troupe were
imbued with super intelligence by the ship's pilot. Grodd and fellow gorilla Solovar also
developed telepathic and telekinetic powers. Led by the alien, the gorillas constructed the
super-advanced Gorilla City. The gorillas lived in peace until their home was discovered by
explorers. Grodd forced one of the explorers to kill the alien and took over Gorilla City,
planning to conquer the world next. Solovar telepathically contacted Barry Allen to warn him
of the evil gorilla's plans, and Grodd was defeated. The villain manages to return again and
again to plague the Flash and his allies